Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Family Planning - the doctors and nurse can provide contraceptive care during surgery hours. Patients requesting IUCD (coils) and implants will be referred to Dr Orumen.
- Minor Surgery - both doctors carry out minor surgery procedures at the surgery. These are arranged by appointment and you doctor will advise you about this.
- Diabetic Clinic - this is run at the surgery by the practice nurse and is by appointment.
- Healthy Heart Clinic - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Asthma Clinic - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Cervical Smears - this procedure is usually carried out by our practice nurse however both doctors are trained in the procedure. We offer three and five yearly screening for all women up to the age of 65. Please note results can take up to six weeks to be processed.
- Smoking Cessation - If you would like to discuss this with the practice nurse please make an appointment at reception.
- Weight Monitoring/Obesity Clinic - with the practice nurse by appointment.
- Vaccination & Immunisation Clinic - run by the practice nurse - please ask for details at reception.
- STI Clinic - This clinic is run via the Town Clinic in Enfield Town and is available here at the Surgery every Tuesday from 11am - 3pm you can book an appointment via the Town Clinic or directly at the surgery.